Ran 2.5 miles today. Who am I?
Also nearly fell down an entire flight of stairs. Oh. That sounds more familiar.
It’s funny that I can write quippy things like this, because the truth is that I have so much on my plate right now that I can barely breathe:
1. 10-15 page senior seminar research paper.
2. 10-12 page Virginia Woolf research paper.
3. 10-12 page Grammar and Language paper.
4. Teach for America interview prep/forms.
5. MCSA student organization representative retreat planning.
6. Student Services Committee project coordination.
7. Research with a professor.
8. 5K training.
9. Writing Room work.
10. Social Science Office work.
11. Plus two pending final exams, a two page history paper, several books to read, etc.
There’s probably more that I’ve pushed it to the back of my brain with the most acute denial.
The semester is coming to a close, and with it, the usual madness is descending. I’ve been trying to decide if this semester’s finals week will be worse then last semester’s.
Last semester I had five papers due within two weeks, which meant that I wrote 40 pages in 16 days. Plus research, final exams, etc.
This semester…well, see above: it’s looking pretty monstrous as well.